FOR CHRISTMAS CARD -
Click here for instructions and another card idea using same design
Photo ideas for christmas card :you can make lots of unique and
personlized styles using scrapbook paper, ribbon, punches and other card making accents.
I wanted to make use of my corner punch since I love using my punches. I used a holiday scrapbook pattern paper and trimmed it with red satin ribbon and a delicate metal leaf. To add more dimension, I used foam tape to make the photo section pop. I finished it off with a personalized scallop message.
CARD MAKING SUPPLIES:
- Christmas pattern paper 6 1/2" w x 5 1/2" h
- White cardstock paper 5" w x 4 1/4" h (depends on your photo size but leave 1/8" border around photo)
- Photo cut 4 3/4" w x 3 1/2" h (but crop photo to your size)
- Scallop personalized message
- Red ribbon 5/8" w cut to approx 6" long
- Red bow
- Silver metal leaf or other accent
- Blank white card 6 1/2" w x 5" h
CARD MAKING TOOLS:
Double sided tape
Corner punch 1/2"
Scallop circle punch
Click here for more Photo Ideas for Christmas Card
Back to Home Page