CARD IDEAS -
Make Your Holidays Festive
Click here for Instructions
Homemade Christmas Card Ideas : use glitter, ribbon, snowflake punch and gems to make your holiday card festive.
I used a "hohoho" stamp with a glue ink pad and sprinkled it with red glitter. I added a snowflake using my punch and topped it off with a bright red ribbon and stick-on gem.
CARD MAKING SUPPLIES:
- Scrapbook pattern paper 5 1/2" w x 5" h
- White cardstock paper for asymmetric piece 3 1/2" x 3 1/8" x 2 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Red cardstock paper 2 3/4" w x 2 1/4" h (depends on your stamp size)
- White cardstock paper 2 1/4" w x 1 3/4" h (depends on your stamp size)
- Snowflake or other embellishment
- Stick-on gem
- Blank white card 5" x 5" (or you can cut a 6 1/2" w x 5" h down to size)
CARD MAKING TOOLS:
Christmas Hohoho stamp
Glue ink pad
Red card glitter
Double sided tape
Adhesive dots or glue gun
Click here for more Homemade Christmas Card Ideas
Back to Home Page