BIRTHDAY CARD HANDMADE
For That Special Friend!
Birthday Card Handmade : you can create all kinds of designs when you make your own card using stamps, glitter, ribbon, punch and other card making echniques.
I used a "happy birthday" stamp with a glue ink pad and sprinkled red glitter but use up your scraps of paper and you can use silver or black glitter. I wanted to use my heart punches to get more mileage out of them so I used up my tiny scraps of scrapbook paper.
CARD MAKING SUPPLIES:
- Scrapbook pattern paper 5 1/2" w x 5" h
- White cardstock paper for asymmetric piece 3 1/2" x 3 1/8" x 2 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Red cardstock paper 2 1/4" w x 2 1/4" h (depends on your stamp size)
- White cardstock paper 1 3/4" w x 1 3/4" h (depends on your stamp size)
- Hearts or other embellishment
- Blank white card 5" x 5" (or you can cut a 6 1/2" w x 5" h down to size)
CARD MAKING TOOLS:
- Happy birthday stamp
- Glue ink pad
- Red card glitter
- Double sided tape
- Heart punches
- Border scissors
- Foam tape
- Adhesive dots or glue gun
More Birthday Card Ideas
Card Ideas for Birthdays
More Birthday Designs
Birthday Cards to Make
Click here for more Birthday Card Handmade ideas
Click here for more unique ideas
Back to Home Page