Christmas card ideas - make yours fun and whimsical by adding a dimensional sticker.
This card is fast and simple to make. I've used scraps of black and red cardstock paper. I pulled out a remnant piece of red ribbon and added a dimensional chipboard sticker. I finished it off with a personalized message.
Card Making Materials:
- 3" x 3" red cardstock paper (size can be adjusted based on the embellishment you are using)
- 1/2" x 4" red cardstock paper
- 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" black paper (size can be adjusted based on the embellishment you are using)
- 3/8” wide red sparkly ribbon
- Adhesive chipboard sticker or other embellishment
- 2 ½” x 1 ½” personalized message
- 4' x 5 1/2" blank white card
Tape the 1/2" x 4" red cardstock paper strip onto the white blank card, about 1 1/2" from top.
Tape the red cardstock paper onto the white blank card, about 3/8" from top and 1/2" from the sides. (covering the red strip)
Center and tape the black paper over the red paper.
Center and adhere the jester dimensional sticker (or whatever you're going to use) onto the black paper.
Center and glue/tape the red ribbon where the black paper starts at each side. Cut ribbon ends closely to end of blank white card. (I like to use a hot glue gun instead of tape so ribbon is secured)
Print out your personalized message. You can handprint it or use a stamp or rub-on letters. I like to use cardstock paper so that it looks more crisp white.
Center and tape the personalized message about 1/2” from the bottom and 1/2" from the sides but it's best to center it.